Select from different yogurt cultures by Bioprox France and Danisco.
Bioprox of France:
- Yo-Prox 569, 50 Units. Yo-prox 569 is a thick and very smooth texture yogurt that can also used as a texturing culture in blue cheeses. A mild yogurt flavor that is stirrable and is smooth enough to drink. The yogurt will have a medium to fast acidification rate. This pouch will make up to 130 gallons of milk into yogurt. Bacteria composition: Streptococcus thermophilus and lactobacillus bulgaricus.
- Yo-Prox 700, 50 Units. Yo-prox 700 is a thick body and short texture yogurt that can be stirred and used as a drinking yogurt too. A mild yogurt flavor with an pleasing aroma. This yogurt will have a medium acidification rate. Clients also use this as a thermophilic based in some semi-hard and hard cheeses for texturing. This pouch will make up to 260 gallons of milk into yogurt. Bacteria composition: Streptococcus thermophilus and lactobacillus bulgaricus.
- Yo-Prox 947, 50 Units, a set or stirrable yogurt: This yogurt culture is for the yogurt lover who wants a high yogurt flavor, with a firm and short texture. When stirred, this becomes the perfect creamy yogurt that the French call ropy, meaning it runs off your spoon like cream. The culture has a medium to fast acidification rate. This pouch will make up to 260 gallons of milk. Bacteria composition: Streptococcus thermophilus and lactobacillus bulgaricus.
- Yo-Prox YBA 986, 50 Units with Probiotics: This is a set or stirrable yogurt called ropy which means it will rope off your spoon when stirred. A very mild aroma and taste, but has a less firm set before stirred. Some clients also use this to make Mozzarella and String Cheeses due to fast acidification. This culture closely compares to Danisco ABY2C in taste. This is a set and stirred yogurt. This pouch will make up to 260 gallons of milk. Bacteria composition: Streptococcus thermophilus, lactobacillus bulgaricus, lactobacillus acidophilus and bifidobacterium lactis.
- Yo-Prox 034, 20 Units: A set yogurt blended specifically for goat milk. A very nice mild flavor that pairs well with goat milk. Bacteria composition: Select and blended strains of Streptococcus Thermophilus and lactobacillus bulgaricus.
- MTTX6: If you like the taste and texture of SKYR yogurt this culture will be perfect. Creamy, a set yogurt and delicious. Bacteria composition: Lactococcus lactis subspecies cremoris, Lactococcus lactis subspecies lactis and Strepococcus thermophilus.
- ABY2C with Probiotics: A very mild flavor, creamy, thick body yogurt culture with probiotics. Bacteria composition: Streptococcus thermophilus, Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. bulgaricus, Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp.lactis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium lactis. The 375 DCU container comes in the original plastic container. The 25, 50, 100 and 250 gallon quantities are packaged in sealed silver pouches.
- YoMix 215 with Probiotics: The cultures will provide a more Greek tasting yogurt and has Bificobacterium to help with stomach digestion of food and has acidophilus too. Bacteria composition: Streptococcus thermophilus, lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. lactis, lactobacillus acidophilus and bifidobacterium lactis.
Protect Your Purchase in Shipment
To protect your purchase during shipment, in the upper right hand corner in the search engine type “blue ice blanket”. You can then add this item to your cart and your products will be wrapped with an ice block and blanket during shipment. Please note, if you are located outside of the USA this option is available, but will not stay frozen during transit. During the hot summer months in the USA, the ice block will stay frozen for two days in transit only.