A selection of Mozzarella & Pizza Cheese Cultures with very distinct thermophilic cheese making bacteria strains.
- TPF 2, 3, 4 or 5, 20 Unit for Italian Style, Fontina, Gruyere, Raclette and Alpine (Fondue Melting) Type Cheeses: This culture is used for Pizza style cheese, Mozzarella and other Pasta Filata style cheeses. Composition: Specific blended strains of Italian Streptococcus thermophilus cultures. Also great for a texturing culture and as adjunct.
- TM81, 125 DCU: A specialty thermophilic blend of Streptococcus thermophilus and Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. bulgaricus. This culture is for making Italian stretched curd (Pasta Filata) cheeses: Mozzarella, Boccaccini, Scamorza, Burrata, String Cheese, Cacciocavalo / Kashkaval, Provolone, and similar cheeses.
- Carriers: Sucrose and Maltodextrine.
- OU Dairy Kosher Certified
- GMO Status: Non-GMO
Protect Your Product During Shipping
- Select Blue Ice Blanket under “Add to Cart” and we will add an ice pack and silver blanket to protect your product during shipment.