A Mesophilic adjunct culture is used when a buttery flavor is wanted to add to your cheese.
Bioprox MA215: A buttery culture which provides minimal amounts of lactic acid and it’s primary purpose is to produce gas (CO2) and diacetyl (buttery flavor) in the production of fermenting the milk. The culture is commonly used as an additive to blue cheese, sour cream, buttermilk and cream cheese. Inoculates 364 to 2,250 gallons of milk depending upon the amount of gas production you prefer.
Bioprox Active Cuture:
- Leuconostoc mesenteroides subp. mesenteroides
- Carriers: Sucrose and Maltodextrins
- OU Dairy Kosher Certified
- GMO Status: Non GMO.
- LM57, 20 DCU: Adds and brings out the buttery taste of your milk. Composition: Leuconostoc mesenteroides subsp. mesenteroides. Commonly used in blue cheese.
Protect Your Product During Shipping
- Select Blue Ice Blanket under “Add to Cart” and we will add an ice pack and silver blanket to protect your product during shipment.