KAZU 1000 is a mesophilic farmhouse culture for soft and semi-hard cheeses. KAZU is commonly used in Gouda, Cheddar and Parmesan style cheeses for a nutty added taste to the cheese.
- Lactococcus lactis subsp. lactis
- Lactococcus lactis subsp. cremoris
- Lactococcus lactis subsp. lactis biovar diacetyllactis
- Lactobacillus helveticus
- Sucrose and Maltodextrins
- 50 DCU
OU Dairy Kosher Certified
GMO Status: Non-GMO
Protect Your Product During Shipping
- Select Blue Ice Blanket under “Add to Cart” and we will add an ice pack and silver blanket to protect your product during shipment.