Goat Cheese Molds. Select from 6 different sizes and shapes based upon the type of cheese to be made.
- Thoissey, #PF3344: The Thoissey mold is the traditional round Goat cheese mold in France, but with a square bottom versus rounded edges. This mold holds 8 ounces or 227 grams of curd. Top Internal Diameter: 3.00″, Bottom Internal Diameter: 2.25″ and Internal Height: 4.00″. Priced to sell at $0.99 each!! Sale price will show in cart.
- Valencay w/Dot Draining Feet, #M3-3343-1: The mold supposedly discovered by Napolean using his sword to cut off the top of a Pyramid Mold cheese. Top Internal Diameter L X W: 3.25″ X 3.25″, Bottom Internal Diameter L X W: 2.25″ X 2.25″ and Internal Height: 3.50″. Holds 4 ounces o 113 grams of curd.
- Valencay w/”L” Draining Feet, #M3-3343: The mold supposedly discovered by Napolean using his sword to cut off the top of a Pyramid Mold cheese. Top Internal Diameter L X W: 3.50″ X 3.50″, Bottom Internal Diameter L X W: 2.25″ X 2.25″ and Internal Height: 3.50″. Holds 8 ounces or 113 grams of curd.
- Graduated Goat Cheese Mold, #4357: This is the traditional goat cheese mold seen in grocery stores with ash as a layer. Holds 1 to 1.5 pounds of curd. Length: 10.25 inches; Top Internal Diameter: 2.75 inches; Bottom Internal Diameter: 2.00 inches.
- Pyramid Goat Mold, #PF03822: This is the small version of a traditional Goat mold. It is common that these cheeses are sprinkled with cheese ash for the ripening process. Top Internal Height L X W: 3.50″ X 3.50″, Bottom Internal Height L X W: 1.50″ X 1.50″ and Internal Height: 5.00″.
All molds are made of Dairythene sturdy plastic.