All books are deeply discounted to sell!!!! Cheese making recipes books by eight different authors to choose from:
- Artisan Cheese Making at Home, By Mary Karlin: This book is the perfect resource for the beginner to advanced cheese maker. This book has an excellent cheese cultures chart that goes over all the types available to the home cheese maker and some difficult to find adjunct cultures as well. This recipe book has over 20 recipes and includes some difficult to find recipes for Saffron-Infused Manchego, Irish-Style Cheddar, Bloomy Blue Log Chevre, Cabecou, O’Banon, Kasseri, Asiago Pepato, Cheddar Jalapeno Cheese Curds, and many more recipes.
- Home Cheesemaking, Recipes for 75 Homemade cheeses, By Ricki Carroll: With over 75 recipes this book covers everything from Butter, Yogurt and Brie to Cheddar. This is a great book for the beginner.
- The Complete Guide to Making Cheese, Butter and Yogurt, By Richard Helweg: A simple to follow recipe bok for the beginner. Nothing overly complicated will be in this book.
- Making Artisan Cheese, By Tim Smith: Some rare to find recipes are presented in this book such as Cantal and Blueberry White Cheddar Cheese. This book is easy to intermediate and has very nice pictures.
- Homemade Cheese, Recipes for 50 Cheeses from Artisan Cheesemakers, By Janet Hurst: This book presents licensed cheesemakers and some recipes they use to make cheese that are sold in the retail market. This book has very good pictures and tell stories from the licensed cheesemakers point of view.
- The Home Creamery, By Kathy Farrell-Kingsley: An easy to follow cheesemaking recipe book for the home cheesemaker. Very easy recipes for butter, yogurt, sour cream, creme fraiche, cream cheese, ricotta, mozzarella, goat cheese and other dairy delights. This book has 75 recipes to choose from.