Renco Calf/Veal Rennet available in liquid or powder form. The Federal Code of Regulations indicates that animal based rennets can be used in the production of organic cheeses. §205.605: Nonagricultural (nonorganic) substances allowed as ingredients in or on processed products labeled as “organic” or “made with organic (specified ingredients or food group(s)).” >> Animal enzymes—(Rennet—animals derived; Catalase—bovine liver; Animal lipase; Pancreatin; Pepsin; and Trypsin).
Renco, New Zealand:
- A purified and standardised solution of milk clotting enzymes extracted from the fourth stomach of young milk fed calves sourced from New Zealand and/or Australia. Current Lot: Minimum chymosin level 95%.Renco Natural Calf Rennet is purified by cellulose ion exchange chromatography. The unique chromatography step in the purification of rennet ensures a sparkling clear solution with a much lower mucoprotein content than most other similar products currently available.
International Milk Clotting units, available in:
- Single Strength: 280 IMCU/mL
- Double Strength 580 IMCU/mL
- 2 ounces/57 grams (Single Strength only)
- 8 ounces/226 grams (Single Strength only)
- 16 ounces/453 grams (Single Strength only)
- 32 ounces/1 kg (Single and Double Strength)
- 64 ounces/2 kg (Single and Double Strength)
- 1 gallon/4 kg (Single and Double strength)
- 5 gallons/20 liters (5 gallon/20 liter containers only) (Single and Double Strength)
- 100 Grams
- 500 Grams
- Enzymes of calves
- Water (in the liquid version only)
- Sodium Chloride
- Less than 0.1% Sodium Benzoate as a preservative
Protect Your Purchase in Shipment
To protect your purchase during shipment, in the upper right hand corner in the search engine type “blue ice blanket”. You can then add this item to your cart and your products will be wrapped with an ice block and blanket during shipment. Please note, if you are located outside of the USA this option is available, but will not stay frozen during transit. During the hot summer months in the USA, the ice block will stay frozen for two days in transit only.