Renco Calf/Veal Rennet available in liquid or powder form. The Federal Code of Regulations indicates that animal based rennets can be used in the production of organic cheeses. §205.605: Nonagricultural (nonorganic) substances allowed as ingredients in or on processed products labeled as “organic” or “made with organic (specified ingredients or food group(s)).” >> Animal enzymes—(Rennet—animals derived; Catalase—bovine liver; Animal lipase; Pancreatin; Pepsin; and Trypsin).
Renco, New Zealand:
- A purified and standardised solution of milk clotting enzymes extracted from the fourth stomach of young milk fed calves sourced from New Zealand and/or Australia. Current Lot: Minimum chymosin level 92%. Renco Natural Calf Rennet is purified by cellulose ion exchange chromatography. The unique chromatography step in the purification of rennet ensures a sparkling clear solution with a much lower mucoprotein content than most other similar products currently available.
International Milk Clotting units, available in:
- Single Strength: 280 IMCU/mL
- Double Strength 580 IMCU/mL
- 2 ounces/57 grams (Single Strength only)
- 8 ounces/226 grams (Single Strength only)
- 16 ounces/453 grams (Single Strength only)
- 32 ounces/1 kg (Single and Double Strength)
- 64 ounces/2 kg (Single and Double Strength)
- 1 gallon/4 kg (Single and Double strength)
- 5 gallons/20 liters (5 gallon/20 liter containers only) (Single and Double Strength)
- 100 Grams
- 500 Grams
- Enzymes of calves
- Water (in the liquid version only)
- Sodium Chloride
- Less than 0.1% Sodium Benzoate as a preservative
Protect Your Product During Shipping
- Select Blue Ice Blanket under “Add to Cart” and we will add an ice pack and silver blanket to protect your product during shipment.