Aroma developing cultures assist in flavor and maturation of cheese in a shorter time period. Aroma developing cultures can be used in soft, hard, semi-hard, creams and fresh cheeses.
- Aroma B, 10 or 100 Grams: Adds a buttery taste to your fresh and soft cheeses. Lactococcus lactis subsp. lactis, Lactococcus lactis subsp. cremoris, Lactococcus lactis subsp. diacetylactis, Leuconostoc mesenteroides subsp. cremoris. Excellent for butter, soft cheeses, chevre.
- LH1: Excellent in breaking down the milk proteins and exceptional taste in Semi-Hard and Hard cheeses. Lends to a nice nutty aroma taste, A blend of Lactobacillus helveticus and Lactobacillus lactis. This 20 unit pouch is the same inoculation as Danisco LH100.
- PP79, 20 Units: Amazing aroma and taste is all we can say about this adjunct culture!! We have tasted PP79 in a US cheesemaker’s cheese. PP79 extracts the natural aroma, sweet and savory notes in a milk and cheeses natural composition. Excellent in semi-hard and hard cheeses such as Cheddar, Asiago and Parmesan. Can be added to your base acidifying culture to add aroma and shorten maturation time of your cheese. In this particular cheesemaker’s cheese it shorten his shelf life from a 14 month cheese to between 4 and 6 months. This had several benefits whereby the cheesemaker was able to sell his cheese quicker, his yield was higher, and he didn’t have the long term storage cost of this cheese. Composition: Lactobacillus plantarum and Lactobacillus rhamnosus. 10 to 30 doses will treat 264 gallons to 1,040 gallons of milk or 1000 to 4,080 liters of milk.
- BT02, 50 DCU: A culture for sour cream, fresh and soft cheeses, quark and semi-hard cheeses. This culture is also used as a rotation culture to MM100 and MM101. Active Ingredients:
- Lactococcus lactis subsp. lactis
- Lactococcus lactis subsp. cremoris
- Lactococcus lactis subsp. lactis biovar diacetylactis
- LBC81, 10 Doses: Provides a microbial protection of the substrates by rapid implantationn (competition effect), a shorter maturation time, a low lipolytic activity and enhanced flavor and aroma. Interesting in all cheese technologies, particulary during secondary proteolysis, for hydrolysis of bitter peptides. Composition: Lactobacillus paracasei subsp. paracasei.
- LH100, 50 Units: Adds a nutty taste to your cheese. Composition: Lactobacillus delbrueckii and Lactobacillus Helveticus.
- LM57, 20 DCU: Adds and brings out the buttery taste of your milk. Composition: Leuconostoc mesenteroides subsp. mesenteroides. Commonly used in blue cheese.
- Mesophilic MD 89, 125 DCU: is a mesophilic adjunct culture is used in combination with other mesophilic cultures to enhance aroma through diacetylactis in fresh cheeses and soft ripened cheeses such as Brie, Camembert, Chevre, Blue, Cream Cheese and Butter. Adds a buttery taste to your cheese. Composition: Lactococcus lactis subsp. lactis biovar. diacetylactis. MD88 and MD89 are rotation cultures; therefore, the order may be filled with one or the other based upon stock
- MVA, 10 Dose: An aroma and ripening culture to accelerate cheese development. This ripening culture will: a) stimulate the lactic cultures; b) enhance the cheese texture and aroma; c) rapid implantation to inhibit potentially contaminating micro organisms. Composition: Staphylococcus xylosus II.
Carrier: Maltodextrine or sucrose.
The LH series breaks down the protein in the milk. Exceptional taste in Gouda and Cheddar Cheeses. A Danisco 50 DCU pouch equals the same size pouch as French Bioprox 20 Unit pouch.
- Lactobacillus helveticus
Protect Your Product During Shipping
- Select Blue Ice Blanket under “Add to Cart” and we will add an ice pack and silver blanket to protect your product during shipment.